Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Stayover @ Brenda's Place.

Photobucket

How nice of Brenda and her mom to invite me over to their place to play as well as to stay over for a night. I've been wanting to stay over at Brenda's place for a long time and finally i get a chance to. :D

Photobucket

So we actually spend the whole day at her house using the laptop to watch some funny videos as well as to stalk some pretty girls. Let me share a secret. We are both potential stalker. MUHAHAHA !

Photobucket

And one happy thing was that i finally took my first visible picture using my Polaroid. Hurray ! See those 'invisible' pictures below. Those are my umpteen failed attempts when using the Polaroid. I wasted so many cute hello kitty films. :( I wonder if they do sell doraemon films outside. It would be so much cuter than the hello kitty ones.(speaking from a doraemon fascinator point of view)

Photobucket

I didn't knew taking pictures using a Polaroid could be of so much fun. ^^

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Besides taking pictures and using the laptop, we also went over to rent some movies to watch.

Photobucket

And not forgetting spamming unglam pictures using the webcam.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Believe it or not. This was my v first time staying over at my friend's place.(sad life) I hope i'll be able to have a chance to stay over at ever single of my close friend's house.(daydreaming)

No comments:

Post a Comment