Monday, January 23, 2012

CNY Day 1.

Photobucket

Let me start off this post w my cute pair of shoes. LOL. My mom said i look as if i've gone back to my younger years wearing this pair of shoes. I miss my younger years... :( Okay. Enough of my craps. My first day of CNY was all about visiting and collecting angpows. Nth much. Only visited two houses today. My ahma and my cousin's house. You might wanna just skip the following few pictures because i'm just acting like a supermodel. LOL.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Oh ! Say hi to my cute little sister. (:


Photobucket
Photobucket

My sister's beautiful plaits. :D


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I think mommy look more like my older sister rather than mom. Alot of people always mistaken my mom as my older sister. Tell me is it that i look old or my mommy looks young.(please say that it's my mommy that looks young)


Photobucket

Mommy and sissy. ^^

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

HAHAHA ! My sister copy the way i take photo. But i think she takes nicer than me. T_T


Photobucket

Here is mommy and baby cousin at Ahma's house. He is just so cute !!!


Photobucket

Baby cousin is finally looking at my camera.

Photobucket

Okay, that's about it. No more pictures alr. :( Hopefully everyone enjoyed their CNY and received lots of angpows. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment