Tuesday, January 24, 2012

CNY Day 2.

Photobucket

Second day of CNY was rather boring. Only went to Big Aunt's place for visiting. It was super boring there w all the adults busy chattering away leaving us kids to only either face our phone or the television. My only source of entertainment was the "Lu Chen Miracle" showing on channel 5. He's indeed an awesome magician. I should marry a magician in future.(wishful thinking)


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

A picture of my really thin hair which i hate it ! ><

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Jumbo Seafood at East Coast Food Centre for dinner. I love chilli crab ! *yums* It was sort of a romantic dinner w my family cause we were dinning by the sea under the stars. The only thing that makes this romantic dinner incomplete are the candles.(i've always wanted to experience candle-light dinner w my love ones)


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

WISHING EVERYONE A HAPPY CNY HERE ! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment