Thursday, January 1, 2015

Goodbye 2014, Hello 2015

First post of 2015 and wishing everyone a good year ahead. I'm so glad to be able to spend my last moment of 2014 as well as first moment of 2015 with all my awesome friends. They are the ones whom I know would always be there for me through my happiest days and darkest days. They are the ones whom I can call my true friends and I never wanna lose any one of them despite us all having to move on to a different phase of life this year upon graduation.

 photo unnamed_zps59c4daf4.jpg  photo unnamed10_zps1810d0df.jpg  photo unnamed11_zps613c0556.jpg  photo unnamed8_zps20ea262a.jpg  photo unnamed9_zps067c2aa1.jpg




Reflecting back on the past 12 months and I got to admit that 2014 hasn't been an exactly smooth sailing year but well, life is never a smooth sailing boat. I've experienced alot be it good or bad. I lose and I gained. I came to terms that some people are just not worth it. This brand new year, I no longer want to be affected by the same thing over and over again. It's time I pick myself up for I know I deserve better.

No comments:

Post a Comment