Monday, December 24, 2012

BKK 2012

Here I am to blog about my 4D3N trip to BKK. Have always been hearing from others how cheap the shopping at BKK is and I'm finally able to experience the shopping there myself.

D-1
Day 1 was pretty much just taking the plane to BKK and settling down at the hotel and out for a family dinner.

Photobucket Photobucket
My mini Doraemon accompanied me throughout my BKK trip.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Plane's food which was just average tasting.

Photobucket Photobucket
My dad had this whole room to himself.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
My mom, sis and I shared a room.

Photobucket
Dinner by the roadside at Chinatown. Can you believe a dinner for 4 cost only 30+SGD.

Photobucket
The only clear picture I took on the 'tutu' back to the hotel.

Photobucket
The 'tutu' driver was kind enough to allow us to take a family picture on his 'tutu'.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Bought this cute Doraemon gummy sweet at the 24hr convenient store downstairs the hotel.

D-2
Day 2 was solely shopping after shopping.

Photobucket
Spotted this chio car at Siam Paragon.

Photobucket
Shopping haul from day two in BKK.

D-3
Day 3 was the last night in BKK and we went to the Chatuchak weekend market. It's 10 times the size of a soccer field and we didn't managed to shop the entire market because our legs were sore from just shopping half the market.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
The weather in BKK was extremely hot that explains the faces of my mom and sis.

Photobucket

Headed to Union Mall for more shopping aftermath and we spotted an A&W outlet there. My mom told me that Singapore used to have A&W outlets but now all the outlets are closed down already.

Photobucket
A&W's rootbeer taste the best!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
I got real bored so i decided to take a couple of self-shots in the hotel.

Headed to Asiatique night market at night for dinner and to ride the ferries wheel there. Took a free boat ride there as well. Such a pity that I didn't brought my camera out so all the pictures are taken using my iPhone5.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Dinner at one of the seafood restaurant there. The dishes were not as nice as the ones by the roadside and it's expensive!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

That roughly concludes my short trip to BKK. Day 4 was just checking out of the hotel and taking a flight back to Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment