Monday, November 5, 2012

No Title

My blog is getting kinda boring with the lack of updates. That's mainly because i'm way too lazy to bring my camera out most of the time and therefore most of my updates are on instagram instead. So do follow me on instagram. Username: bucketstar
Anw, i met up w Brenda and Peiyi about one or two weeks ago. I totally forgot the exact date that we met. I seriously have extremely poor memory. T.T Headed for a K session over at Cineleisure. Major love for the room there cause it's bright enough to take pictures with the curtains opened and dark enough to sing with 'feel' with the curtains closed.

 Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment