Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Virgin USS Trip!

As the title states, it was my virgin trip to USS today. We started queuing as early as 11 but there were actually much more people who queued earlier than us.


Photobucket Photobucket
Such an awkward smile of mine.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Thank god the queue moved fast and we managed to get our tickets without wasting too much time queuing.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
It totally felt like we were overseas in USS apart from the weather.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Our first ride in the park.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Mad love for the mummy ride till we played that ride twice.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
I have no idea why but i felt like i was in London in this shot. Not that i've been to London though.

Photobucket
My OOTD shot taken by Rongxuan. (:

Photobucket

While queueing for the Transformers ride: Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
I totally have no idea what's wrong with my face in this shot.

Photobucket Photobucket
I can totally unglam the shit out of myself.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
I must say that the Transformers ride was probably one of the best ride in the park. The 3D effect felt so real.

Photobucket
My presence is kinda extra in this shot.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
I have totally no idea what's the name of the dustbin character in Sesame Street but he's cute!

Photobucket Photobucket
Goodbye Hollywood.

Photobucket Photobucket
Typical must take tourist shot when you visit USS.

No comments:

Post a Comment