Tuesday, January 3, 2012

It's A Brand New Year

Photobucket

Hihi ! Since i'm currently so bored being stuck at home, i shall take this opportunity to update a new post. In a blink of an eye, it's a brand new year again. 2011 was a year that i been through pretty lots of ups and downs.


Photobucket

Get to spend my second new year countdown w baby this year. Joined baby and his family at MBS for countdown this year. It was a rather pleasant countdown. ^^ The only bad part was that i had to queue up for about 2hours just to take a cab home. But baby was kind enough to accompany me to wait for the taxi to arrive despite being so tired.

Photobucket
A view from the 41th storey of MBS.

Right now, i'm here to blog anout some highlights of 2011.
2011 is the year where:

Photobucket
I became close friends w a few of my classmates.

Photobucket
Celebrated National Day w baby.

Photobucket
Had our first 4E4 class BBQ held successfully.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Had my first working experience and got to know lots of awesome friends. However, my second working experience was a bad one. *sighs*

Photobucket
Went for a short getaway to KL.

Photobucket
Still keep in contact w my best friend, Brenda and maintain our 5 years of friendship.

Photobucket
Went back to my primary sch, Meridian Primary.

Photobucket
Second years of friendship w my dearest sisters.

Photobucket
1 year 2 months w baby and still counting on.

Alright, i shall end my post here wishing everyone a great year ahead. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment