Monday, November 7, 2011

Siying's bday celebration. (1)

Haven't been blogging for a really long time. I'm finally almost done w my O's. I foresee freedom knocking on my door real soon. Hell yeah ! So i met up w my girls in the early afternoon to get the birthday cake done for our beloved Siying. (:

Photobucket

This cute piggy totally resembles Siying. :P

Photobucket

Everyone's so devoted in decorating the birthday cake. I did played a part in decorating the cake too okay. ><

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Done w colouring the piggy. (:


Photobucket
Photobucket

And tadah ! The decorations are all done. Swee bo? :D

Photobucket

Headed down to town to meet my dear classmates to celebrate Siying's birthday aftermath. Caught "Sleepwalker". I initially regretted watching that movie as i thought it was a horror movie. (I know i am a scardy cat) But the movie turned out pretty awesome. It's more of a thriller. I like !


Photobucket

If you take a closer look at this picture, you'll realise that the man behind us looks as if he's part of us. So much of a busybody.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Following pictures of our dearest birthday girl.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Isn't she cute? HAHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment