Monday, December 31, 2012

Goodbye 2012

In a blink of an eye, it's time to welcome a brand new year. 2012 in short was a year that passed exceptionally fast(at least for me). The purpose of this post is to share some of the more memorable events that happened in the year 2012.

Photobucket
First stay over at my best friend, Brenda's place.

Photobucket
Bid goodbye to my long hair which I kinda miss now.

Photobucket
First visit to Snow City.

Photobucket Photobucket
Attended Boys Night Out(BNO) concert together with Brenda and one of her friend.

Photobucket
Met someone who I never thought would mean so much to me. And he is none other than my amazing boyfriend. <3

Photobucket
Virgin trip to USS.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Got to know many wonderful friends.


Photobucket
Attended my boyfriend's POP.

Photobucket
First overseas trip on my own together with my boyfriend.

Photobucket
First clubbing experience.

Photobucket
First visit to BKK with my family.

Photobucket
Hair colour went from a darker shade of brown to a lighter shade of ash brown.

Photobucket
And now, to a colour which I never thought I would try. Dark purple.

That's roughly all the more memorable events that happened in the year 2012. Wishing everyone a great year ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment