Friday, July 27, 2012

I'm back

Taking this time to update this little space of mine before i head to bed. I'm aware that my blog have been left dead for a couple of weeks. That's because i really couldn't find the time to update it due to the tons of projects and assignments waiting for me to complete. Life as a poly student really sucks. How much i miss my secondary days right now. Well, enough said and back to the main point.

21/07/2012
Visited the zoo together with my boyf last saturday. I managed to capture some images of the animals which i didn't get to see during my previous visit to the zoo.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Apparently a failed picture i tried to take together w my boyf and the cute little animal. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

This animal super good at faking death. Photobucket

Some pictures from my phone:

What i wore to the zoo.
 Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


22/07/2012
Headed down town for some retail therapy w my girls last sunday.

What i wore out on that day.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment